Sunday 26 August 2012

Avon


Ive been trying to do an outfit post but it just doesn't go to plan as I've been working allot which isn't bad. But i was hoping to show you my recent buys from the last 3 weeks which included topshop newlook and marks and sparks but that didn't go to plan either so i will show you what i got from Avon instead that i ordered 2 weeks ago.
so this is what i orderd these bracelet are so cute and are much like the actual chakra bracelets that i did want but at the price of £80 for a single bracelet i couldnt part with my money for that price so this is what i came up with at £2.50 each i thought i got myself a bargain but im not full of knowledge on what the bracelets actualy mean which is what i still like to know about (excuse my cat he tryed to get in the photo).
also these nail varnish's the one on the left is called noir emerald and the right is called lime splatter and i cant get enough of green at the moment i thought they would go well with it being nearly the end of Summer getting in the mood for Autumn .
well have a lovely weekend and i will be posting next weekend as im free and i will be at my nephew's first bday.

No comments:

Post a Comment